The Value of a Coach
Working with a life coach is one of the best investments you can ever make. (And I know a thing or two about investments.... ;)
But don't take my word for it.
Consider for yourself what the value would be of regular, dedicated time:
- To learn to think differently about money and what it can do in your life (HINT: It's more than paying bills, saving for retirement, and impressing people you don't really care about!)
- To focus on and make decisions for the life you want to live and the person you want to become
- To know how much money is enough for you
- To create a simple, doable plan to have enough (and then some)
- To create more free time, purpose, and intention in your life
What would be the value of being fully engaged in whatever you're doing because you're no longer worried about money?
Is it worth an hour of your time?
Want to know what it's like to have your own personal champion? Someone who believes in you and knows what questions to ask to move you from confusion to clarity, so you can focus on making decisions for the life you want to create and the person you want to become? Let's spend an hour together, so you can find out.